Legends Return — Global Changes

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Rommel, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Rommel

Rommel Global Manager

[​IMG]
    Wow, it's weird typing this. But, hey everyone!

For those who don't know me, let me introduce myself - I'm Rommel (or GUNZxNxROSEZ). I was previously a CCL Trial Manager and worked my way up to Global. For those who were here, I am one of the "originals" who created the Global Manager position along with @Malfunction. I resigned from my Global Manager position in May of 2017 because I did not have enough time to fulfill my duties and responsibilities as a Global Manager.

Even though several months have passed, I have a lot more time now and can't help but come back to the MCL. I'm also glad to announce my reinstatement with @Malfunction, who was previously a Global Manager. Read his message below.

@Malfunction: "Thanks for the warm welcome, Rommel! I might be a slightly more familiar face to you since I've been operating as the MCL's Director of Marketing and Development for the past couple of months. My story is very similar to Rommel's - I started off as a CCL Manager years back, but rose to become CCL Director, MCL Global Manager, MCL Global Director, and Director of Marketing and Development. I'm very proud to announce I'll be returning as a Global Manager.

I used to joke that Rommel and I were a 'dream team' back when we were both Global Managers. I can confidently say that's true again, and I'm looking forward to accomplishing great things with our current staff.

I'm here to make the MCL the best competitive Minecraft experience in the world, and working with our new Global Team will make that happen."

We all want to give special thanks to Louis and Adeel, two hard-working Global Managers that will be resigning alongside these new promotions. This community would be nowhere without them.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  2. txh

txh League Referee

i love you rommel

Rommel likes this.
  3. Rommel

Rommel Global Manager

love you more kid!

4. Vilare

Vilare Global Manager

I wish my condolences to the Globals that have worked so hard alongside me for so long leaving today. I also welcome the old time Globals I looked up to when I was a CCL Manager and Director back to working on the same level as me. I am honored to work alongside them and I hope to accomplish amazing things along their side. Let's make the MCL the best it's ever been!

5. Sich

Sich Media Director

bruh its not like they died :angry: but yeah I'll miss adeel he was noice.

6. Vilare

Vilare Global Manager

Nah they're dead.

7. bLobbby

bLobbby Novice Player

adele best manager

8. henderson3

henderson3 Guest

We'll miss you adeel, I've admired you in the MS and MP community for years. Thanks for all that you've done, you've left us with so much.

Vilare likes this.
  9. Glorus

Glorus Novice Player

Welcome to the new globals, it's good to see Danny and Rommel back :D
    We'll miss you though adeel and Louis, @Adeel now I can't tag you with management anymore.. Anyways thanks for everything you did for MCL and gl with what you choose to do next

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
    Malfunction likes this.
  10. Kane

Kane League Referee

11. ElSH

ElSH Novice Player

um idk what to say but yay

Rommel likes this.